My mother in law made this for my family for Christmas last year...I FINALLY got the recipe. SO GOOD! ---I halved the recipe so I didn't have quite so much caramel corn to eat...and it was amazing!
6 quarts of popped corn (about 24 cups)
2 cups brown sugar
6 quarts of popped corn (about 24 cups)
2 cups brown sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 sticks of butter
1/2 cup corn syrup
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. butter flavoring
nuts if desired
Boil brown sugar, butter, syrup and salt for five minutes.
Remove from heat, add baking soda and butter flavor.
Pour over popped corn and nuts. Mix well.
Pour over popped corn and nuts. Mix well.
Place in 200 degree oven for one hour stirring at 15 minute intervals.
Store in covered container.
- from Arlene's Kitchen -
- from Arlene's Kitchen -
No comments:
Post a Comment